We made yummy muffins for breakfast this morning, and because he made them I guess, Isaac was really enjoying them. He ate very well and then was more than happy to get down to play. Normally he will sit in his chair after we take his tray off and wait for Stephen to take him to the sink to wash up. This time he slithered down while the tray was still in mid-air, going to find a resting place on the table nearby. Stephen said, Isaac, let me wash you off, bud. And Isaac chimed up from the living room… No… (Looking himself over) I keen. Just as matter of factly as anything, like crumbs and dry food were not a mess at all. He did come in to show dad eventually what he was talking about… but it was really funny at the time. No… I keen.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
A Quote to Remember
We made yummy muffins for breakfast this morning, and because he made them I guess, Isaac was really enjoying them. He ate very well and then was more than happy to get down to play. Normally he will sit in his chair after we take his tray off and wait for Stephen to take him to the sink to wash up. This time he slithered down while the tray was still in mid-air, going to find a resting place on the table nearby. Stephen said, Isaac, let me wash you off, bud. And Isaac chimed up from the living room… No… (Looking himself over) I keen. Just as matter of factly as anything, like crumbs and dry food were not a mess at all. He did come in to show dad eventually what he was talking about… but it was really funny at the time. No… I keen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment