Monday, August 23, 2010

My Simple Daybook

For Today, Monday, August 23, 2010

Outside my window...

There is a beautiful clear sky and almost full moon. I can't believe it, but I even think I saw a STAR when I went out there to usher the ladies home from Bible Study and bring my boys back in.

I am thinking...

I cannot be friends with everyone on Facebook! And also… I need to go to bed really, really soon!

I am thankful for...

Wonderful, wonderful days with my family this weekend downtown.

From the kitchen...

Is complete darkness, but clean table and dishes. Ready for tomorrow.

I am reading...


My blog reader right now. Gotta get caught up on those when I can.

I am hoping...


I can sleep in tomorrow!

I am looking forward to…

Today
Aug 23Sunny

82° 65° 10% precipitation


Tue
Aug 24 Mostly Sunny

84°/62° 10% precipitation


Wed
Aug 25 Mostly Sunny

77°/ 58° 10% precipitation


Thu
Aug 26 Sunny

74°/ 58° 0% precipitation


Fri
Aug 27 Sunny

78°/ 61° 0% precipitation


Sat
Aug 28 Sunny

82°/ 64° 0% precipitation



I am creating...

This post.

I am hearing...

Stephen clicking away on his own keyboard. Trying to make up for all the time "lost" on our days out.

Around the house...

Things are really, really clean because the ladies came over for Bible Study tonight! Yea!

Isaac is…

Sleeping. But I really thought the past two days that he looks so old! He is so tall… and skinny. Like a real little boy. Can I possibly be old enough to have a real boy for my own son? And his words… he just woke up Sunday morning speaking full sentences (still needing interpretation… but long sentences.) I'm left to wonder frequently these past couple days… Who is this kid?

Our second child…


Is breech according to the doctor. So he's going to see how things keep going the next couple months. He's not worried, and I'm not either. I guess this can be common for second births because my petite, girlish tummy is gone, and there's just too much space for that wee little lad to float around right now. Wait till he gets a little bit bigger.

One of my favorite things...


Bedtimes!! Especially after really, really, really long days!

A few plans for the rest of the week…


Do I have to think about that right now? I just need to sleep. I'll figure out the rest of the week tomorrow… or Wednesday even. Weekends for us are exhausting… glad Monday night is here and tomorrow we rest!


No comments: