It was been so hot… too hot… must just be me. But after being up since six o'clock (early sunrise wake up) with Isaac this morning, and already days of building trains and Lego towers, there is only so much of being cooped up inside that a body can take. So, Stephen helped us venture outside early this morning, filled the pool and new water play table Isaac got for his birthday. It was not long AT ALL before I got in the pool with Isaac. And he LOVED it! We had a lot of fun being and silly and playing. I was wishing for the beach today, but this was just as fun. Cool water. Warm sunshine. Lots of water. Fun and giggles. And as we were inventing games together I remembered I used to be the Summer Camp teacher… HOW did I come up with all that crazy stuff to do! And I am a bit disappointed that I have forgotten so much.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment