This is day number five. And I am wishing I had taken his pacifier away sooner! It is so freeing! And makes him such an independent boy! I noticed already on day three he was starting to know when he was tired and laying himself down on the carpet. Well, yesterday when we were out with friends, he climbed up in my lap and put his head down. And if he had not been handed an ice cream bar… I am sure he would have fallen asleep. And then today!...
Me: (seeing Isaac leave our water play fun and lay down on the hot dark asphalt of our driveway… on his back, face up, eyes closed… sorry, no camera!!!) Isaac, are you tired?
Isaac: Naw.
Hahaha. Needless to say, he was scooped up, dried off, and eagerly closed his eyes as soon as he could wrap his arms around Tigger. I like no pacies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment