Monday, July 26, 2010

Big Boy

On Friday, Isaac and I took a trip to our local Salvation Army Thrift store. I was tired of trying to squeeze t-shirts over his head and hear his hilarious sound effects as he struggled to get free. Our last trip to the thrift store ended as soon as we walked in the door, so I was not too excited about this trip, thinking the same thing would probably happen. But it actually didn't. He had fun pushing hangers around, eating his snack, drinking juice, and sitting in the back of the cart since the front was broken. We enjoyed finding a couple toys also for him to play with as well as a brand new Elmo game I will keep undercover until Christmas comes around.

We found some nice church pants for forty cents… and got a couple pairs. So Sunday morning he was quite tickled, after our fun trip to get "big boy stuff" to wear his "big boy pants" to church for the first time. The picture doesn't fully capture his fun attitude, but the church shoes, the bow tie… all Isaac's doing. He had fun.

No comments: