Friday, January 8, 2010

A Sledding We Will Go


We didn't go down a hill or anything. In fact I am very glad we didn't even attempt to do so. You can see in his face he's a little hesitant, but he didn't refuse to sit through a pull around the back yard. The temperatures were unmentionable, but for 10 minutes all bundled up very do-able. He would wince whenever the sled went a little to rock-ily over my footprints. So it was a good thing we didn't try anything to crazy for the little fellow. After that he was content and wanted off. He had to go investigate the shovels Dad was using on the driveway. I want to find a toy shovel for Isaac. I think he'd love it. I used to have some at work for the daycare, but can't seem to find them at any of our stores. I'll keep looking though! Gotta have snow toys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: