Friday, January 15, 2010

Mother Made Me Do It

He doesn't look that thrilled does he? And second of all this isn't even in our kitchen. this has to rate one of the worst pictures I have ever taken. But it was so cute. I put a smock or apron on everyday and it seems like most of day is spent in the kitchen. He loves to sprinkle, stir, taste test, play, whatever I am doing. So I found this little kids apron set at the dollar tree a really long time ago. And this week just seemed to be the week to bring it out. He loved the apron part, but the hat part was not so great on him. He went to show dad, and that is where I snagged this picture. Maybe someday I can have a picture of him in action!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: