Friday, January 8, 2010
Bumpers
One of my favorite things about the winter has always been snowsuits. Not a fan of the time it takes to put them on... times 25 students in the classroom... time two boots a piece, two mittens to find finger and thumb slots for, buttons on suits and coats.... the number goes into the hundreds. But THIS...
see all that fluffy goodness? All the skin NOT exposed??? I have always relished the fact that as I watched a child fall off the climber... they're okay. I always say to myself: Do you worst! Because really... they're so padded nothing can hurt them. Not even the miscaulcuation of going under the bridge and bopping their head! My job is easier... which it should be because all the energy then has to be redirected into staying warm. While kids enjoying bopping around they can keep themselves warm. But me... I've got to keep up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment