Friday, January 8, 2010

Don't You Believe It!

Stephen had to re-shovel all his hard work from yesterday. That's just the way it is when it won't stop snowing. But at least this time it wasn't all 10 inches at once, so the job went much faster. I thought we should get a quick chance to play outside too, so Isaac and I bundled up and followed him out a few minutes later. I had a little experiment I wanted to conduct. In my effort to find fun things to play outside when it's winter (because Isaac loves outside but not so much the snow part) I had an experiment to conduct! I had read in a family magazine that blowing bubbles in the winter was fun because they would freeze as you blew them out on the wand. Great!

Now you see the point in my title right? What a flop! And don't think because it wasn't cold enough! It was far beyond freezing outside. So much so that I rushed Isaac back inside after a few minutes because I thought this ice was melting in his hand and making his hand very uncomfortably wet. It never even began to melt. Next, we're working on the scarf for his face. Not enjoying it too much now, but by the time we went inside today, he wasn't pulling it off anymore.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: